Thursday, April 21, 2011

One Day in L.A.

Today I had the pleasure of experiencing what I believe is just another normal day for a celebrity in Los Angeles. My friend Evan and I attended a day game at Dodger Stadium which was hosting my Atlanta Braves. When we arrived we proceeded to our dugout seats that were preceded by three different security checks. Once we arrived at the dugout club we were greeted by a feast for a king that included tri-tip, tenderloin, homemade waffles and a made to order omelette and of course dodger dogs. Afterward I walked over to the Braves dugout where they were stretching and warming up, and to my surprise was offered many different autographs by the players that included the likes of 1991 N.L. MVP Terry Pendleton. Once we finally took our seats (which were behind home plate) two guys sat in front of me who looked familiar. Turns out it was Mardy Fish(no. 10 ranked tennis player in the world) and Tim Olephant of Deadwood and Justified fame. So to sums things up having a beer in the L.A. sun at high noon and watching my favorite baseball team with some famous company made for a very cool day off for this struggling actor/bartender.

No comments:

Post a Comment